Tuesday 24 January 2012

Happy 2012 from P.E.I. I have managed to access my Blog.

A lot of people have asked am I going to carry on with this Blog, I have to appologise to those of you who were following it and have not had an update, the reason is simple, Truck Driver - Yes,  Bill Gates - NO!!!!!!!  I had managed to lock myself out of my own account!  I have now managed to now sort this problem and will bring this blog up to speed as quickly as possible, there has been a lot going on since my last post, this includes a change in Employers plus the arrival of my family.

I am looking forward to updating and sharing my exploits since July/August 2010, there's been quite a bit going on. 

4 comments:

  1. looking forward to the updates Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thought i was the only onr left on here with a blogg nice to see you back with me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mark, Bill.

    Its been a crazy year for me and it was not helped by the fact I managed to lock myself out of my own account, things have settled down somewhat so more blogging to follow. Hope you guys are well, Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Steve,

    Nice to see you back on the blog !!!!

    TT

    ReplyDelete