Monday 30 April 2012

Normal Service has been resumed (for now anyway)

Well it would seem a little moan to dispatch yields results. After our "chat" the last two weeks have resulted in full triangles.  Nothing very noteworthy just business as usual. PEI - New Jersey - Toronto - PEI.  Spent the last two trips running with Ian & Klaus. 

Did manage a few photos and now I have a proper phone holder I have been experimenting with the camcorder on my android phone, that's great fun until you play it back and hear yourself firing off a volley of abuse at the numptys in cars in and around NY/NJ

In between grinding out the miles this week I did manage to get home to my family to celebrate my 48th birthday and also it was a year tomorrow I took possession of my current truck, so happy birthday to my Freightliner Cascadia,

Happy 1st Birthday Truck.

So as there is not much to talk about this post here are some photos of our trips over the last 2 weeks.

Sunset at Elizabeth, New Jersey. And below. 


Left to Right,  Klaus, Ian, Me, at the Flying J Truckstop, New Milford, Pennsylvania. 



Follow my leader through New York State.


Klaus (far side) & Ian when we were awaiting a dispatch from our Toronto Brampton Terminal.


This was on the back of a trailer in Toronto, Bear proof wheelie bins!


1 comment:

  1. This is services really good and it is great post share. It is also good images share of the truck and truck stop area. Thanks for information.


    Lone Mountain Truck Leasing Review

    ReplyDelete